Sunday, August 21, 2011

View from the 18th Floor

View from one of our balconies.

Main living area.

My roomate from Saudi Arabia has 2 cats, this one's name is Katkot which means baby of the chicken.

This one is Dabdob, meaning baby of the bear.


View looking down from second balcony.


View from second balcony.  I like the "little" purple building in the middle.

I spent my first full day in Malaysia at a mega mall.  There are lots of those around here aparently.  One of our Rotary hosts who is also our landlord took us out to buy all of the random essential things we might need.  It was really crowded because it is a holiday time here and all the stores are having sales.  The week after next everyone has Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off because it is the end of Ramadan and Malaysia's country day, like our 4th of July.  I have been invited on a trip out to some tropical islands!

No comments:

Post a Comment